Education on computer basics
- Three hours of individual or interactive group education and workshop on computer basics
- Themes: PC and Windows environment basics, Internet and networks, e-mail usage
- Young expert lecturers you can ask anything you want
- Provided: the space, computers, written material to take home, a certificate of completion, coffee…
- Location: Avenija Dubrovnik 46 / III, 10020 Zagreb
Modern technologies surround us at work and at home and at least a basic knowledge on them becomes necessary. 74% of jobs today list basic computer skills as one of the conditions. Participation in the labor market, communication with your family and friends, finding information – this is just a part of daily activities made easier now, thanks to computers.
This is an interactive educational workshop, with young expert lecturers at your side at all times, ready to answer all questions and demonstrate everything.
Topics covered in this education:
- introduction to computers and peripherals
- working with a keyboard and mouse
- desktop and programs
- working with files and folders (Windows Explorer)
- data search
- adjustments (Control Panel)
Internet and networks:
- basic concepts of computer networks (web browsers, web address)
- using web browsers
- safe Internet searching
- safe Internet downloading Using e-mail:
- e-mail basics
- opening a Gmail account
- sending e-mail, replying and forwarding
Safety and security:
- safe usage of Internet and e-mail
- common types of viruses and how to protect yourself (antivirus programs, firewalls)
This education can also be arranged for computers with the Apple OSX operating system.
Groups are limited to 10 people, so that we can provide everyone with a quality experience.
Reservations are mandatory, a via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01/6444-444.