ISO 22301 (BCM) Introduction
This one-day training enables participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation and management of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301:2010, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399. The participant will learn the different components of a BCMS, including the BCMS policy, risk management, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement. This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
Who should attend?
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22301 standard
- Expert advisors in business continuity
- Managers responsible for implementing a BCMS
- To understand the fundamentals of business continuity
- To know the interrelationships between ISO 22301, ISO 27031 and the other business continuity standards as BS 25999
- To know the key components of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To introduce the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a BCMS
- To understand the relationship between a Business Continuity Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To understand the stages of the ISO 22301 or BS 25999 certification process
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO 27031, ISO/PAS 22399, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 22301
- Implementation phases of the ISO 22301 framework
- Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk management
- Continual improvement of business continuity
- Conducting an ISO 22301 certification audit
Lecturers Prof.dr.sc. Zdravko Krakar, dr.sc. Silvana Tomić Rotim, Nataša Kučeković, dipl.inf. Price 1.250 Kn + VAT The price includes: a collection of slides and working materials for the seminar, a participation certificate, lunch and refreshments. Participation certificate All attendants receive a participation certificate. After the Introduction seminar is over, the attendants may continue their education and take the exams to receive the ISO 22301 Foundation and ISO 22301 Auditor certificates. Information: SP sistemi d.o.o., tel: 01/6444 – 444, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The seminar is held in cooperation with ZIH (Zavod za informatičku djelatnost Hrvatske), at Mažuranić Square 8 / III, Zagreb.