How to transform IT into a strategic business function? / How to efficiently make decisions about IT in a business system?
Investments in IT, no matter how high, are no guarantee of business impacts. The fundamental reason for this is the fact that it is necessary to know how to manage the maturity development of IT potential usage. Therefore, the seminar is intended for members of the administration of enterprise systems in the economy responsible for IT, officials in the state administration and local government in charge of deciding on computerization, executives in business systems, directors / managers of IT sector and people in the business system make important decisions regarding computerization.
- Indicate that decision making about information technology belongs in the strategic domain of a business system
- Point out that decision making about informatics is a high business risk
- Point out various concepts (doctrine) applications of informatics
- Indicate the relationship between the concept of using information technology and business success
- Bring today’s practice closer to members of the business management and point to the need for transformation of the role of information technology in business systems
- Indicate the need for the management of maturity development of using IT and make better use of its potential
- Learn to use the methods and models for maturity development of using informatics potential and
- Bring closer the best global practices in this area to Croatian conditions
- IT as a high business risk
- Concepts of using IT – ITIM (IT Infrastructure Management), ITSM (IT Service Management) and IT as a strategic business function
- Concept association of using IT and competitiveness, efficiency, effectiveness of business systems – motives for transformation
- How to determine usage maturity of IT potential
- The present state of the world, a review of Croatia
- Self-assessment of the current state of maturity of IT in its own business system – management view
- Ways of decision making on strategic business objectives that the “new” information technology is required to implement. Linking objectives.
- Determination of business areas, which need to be improved by transformation of the IT role – management view
- Determining roles and responsibilities for implementation of business goals supported by IT
- Monitoring of the objectives achievement and the performance of their own IT
- What next?
- The seminar lasts one day
- Theoretical and practical work with exercises
All attendees receive a seminar participation certificate.
1.250,00 + VAT
The price includes: a collection of slides and materials for the lessons and exercises, a participation certificate, lunch and refreshments during breaks.