SP sistemi provides its clients with counseling on IT technology usage. Through this service, we enable companies to use and take advantage of all the benefits new technologies bring, and to increase their productivity and competitiveness in the market.
Our team of professionals with rich experience in the IT industry is able to expertly advise on optimal investment in information technology, ways to protect your IT system and the relative benefits and risks of individual technologies.
At any given moment, our experts are ready to provide optimal IT system and problem solutions, our biggest advantage being that apart from counseling, we can also provide optimal technical solutions and the implementation of it, while you can just sit by.
As direct partners of computer, network and programming equipment manufacturers, we ensure that our employees are adequately trained and thus maintain a high level of service.
Consultancy services in selecting business solutions
Choosing the right business solution can be a long, complicated and ultimately costly process, if we end up not choosing the solutions that’s optimal for the needs of our business.
Croatian business solution market is an extremely rich one. In 2011 alone, Croatia boasted more than 2100 software developers. Precisely because of such wide variety of solutions, a question arises of how to choose the right solutions, while achieving optimal implementation and maintenance costs. The assumption that the cost of the program itself is a good indicator of the total cost does not stand in this case. The total cost of ownership can easily burst through any given budget if, after implementation, we realize that the subsequent process of adjustement, even to the simplest user requirements (e.g. setting up the master data, document appearance and so on), is a long process which expontentially increases the overall cost of the implementation.
- The price of software solutions and/or its modules
- Licensing and maintenance models
- Technical requirements
- Customization options
- Estimated implementation time
These are just some of the important factors that affect the price, and it’s also necessary to mention the changes to current business proccess, if an implementation of ERP solutions with a defined business logic is concerned. Adapting business process for proper recording in the business system doesn’t necessarily have to improve them. Selected solution provider, even people responsible for implementation in the company itself, often don’t have the whole picture of all business process details and often wrongly insist on rigid definitions of business system processes. Such approaches usually result in an increase in the time required to perform the job, poor employee involvement and in the end, dissatisfaction in the user of the solution. The conclusion is that business process changes shouldn’t be forced – without considering the full impact on the company. Standardizing business processes is a positive impact of ERP solutions, but only in cases when the company itself adheres (or plans to) to the same standards. We must also consider the fact that, when choosing a business solution with a strict business logic, we don’t have a wide array of customization options.
Be ready to compromise, but not to your disadvantage.
Guidelines to help with choosing solutions:
- Set criteria in order of priority. Rate solutions accordingly.
- Inquire about the implementation costs – subsequent adjustments, extra education, maintenance…
- Check the provider reference and contact existing clients if you can, to find out about their experiences
- Integration or diversification solutions. Which model and why?
Contacting business solution providers, you will regularly be met with usual selling methods. You will be presented with all the positive sides of a certains solutions, and be kept in the dark of all flaws which you don’t usually know about until you start using the solution, when it’s too late. Choosing an inappropriate business solution is a very costly mistake to make.
How can SP sistemi help you choose?
- We have years of experience with business solution implementation for many purposes and by many providers – including ERP, BI, CRM solutions and specialized applications
- Independent analysis of your needs, according to your priorities
- We save you time by filtering through offered solutions
- We set up presentations of chosen solutions and let you try it before you decide
- We offer detailed information about licensing fees, duration of the implementation, training options
- We solve your worries on “hidden costs” during and after implementation
- We analyze solution provider references and user experiences so far
- We work with leading providers of business solutions
Ensure the optimal solution for your business.
Contact us at email@example.com or by phone, at +385 1 6444 444.