Functioning IT equipment is a crucial part of a successful business, so any downtime is undesirable and costly. The risks and consequences caused by the possible defect can be mitigated or reduced by combining computer equipment maintenance and servicing by SP Sistemi professional services.
Maintenance services usually include:
- computer equipment repairs, during or after the warranty period
- regular and preventative equipment maintenance
- pick-up and delivery from and to the client’s location
- on-site technician intervention
- virus and spyware removal
- data recovery
- procurement and installation of original parts
- upgrading equipment using appropriate and tested components
Our maintenance department is closely related to the IT systems one, so that we can use a proactive approach to get the maximum for each of our clients.
There are several approaches to equipment maintenance:
- a reactive approach is optimal for small businesses or individiual users, with low initial costs and minimal contractual obligations a proactive approach includes preventative activities, such as regular system clean-up and eximinations, so downtime possibilities are reduced to a minimum
- mission-critical system/users model, includes an obligation to quickly resolve problems after the call-in and to deliver a replacement device until the original one is repaired
- All of the models above are highly adaptable and you can use some or all of them within the same IT system.